With help of the apps listed below you will be able to find all-encompassing information about vegan diet and plant-based living. Take an advantage of digital knowledge to learn something new and important about vegetarian eating, how to start being vegan and even non-vegans will find a lot of interesting staff about healthy eating.
- Animal-Free. This app helps to detect all non-vegan products in food. You will be surprised how many products that are said to be vegan-friendly, contain, for example, milk proteins. Users of the app are able to review and share info about hidden ingredients. With help of build-in barcode scanner you can check any product on the market shelves.
- Happy Cow. Although the app is paid (it costs $2.99), it is incredibly useful, especially when you are travelling. The app helps to find vegan-friendly restaurant nearby. The app enables sharing of reviews and shows sample menus of restaurants so with its help it is possible to select the best place to eat.
- 21-Day Vegan Kickstart. If you want to try plant-based diet, then this app is for you. Kickstart not only proposes a menu for 3 weeks but also provides healthy eating tips and info concerning nutrition of food.
- Do Eat Raw. This app proposes more than 300 recipes with raw ingredients and helps to create a menu with dishes made of raw food.
- Stop, Breath & Think. This app improves vegan lifestyle with different effective breathing techniques, yoga practices and stress relievers.
- American Farmers. This app is ideal for those who want to buy local organic food and know where their food comes from. The app shows all farmers markets across the country so you will know where you can buy the freshest and healthy ingredients for everyday meals.
- Food Truth. Here you will find more than 300 recipes for more than a hundred products, all plant-based and gluten-free. With its help you will be acquainted with the nutrition of your food and improve your cooking skills.
- You can use this app as a source of information about huge amount of different products. All of them are rated according the environmental impact and safety of the ingredients.
- How to Cook Everything Vegetarian. Consider this app as your own veggie cookbook. It will come in hand to both vegans and non-vegans who want to try delicious meatless dish.