Your smartphone or a tablet is an irreplaceable helper, educational center and a sheet anchor in many affairs, including cooking. With a smart device filled with useful apps in your kitchen you will give a boost to your cooking skills and learn how to prepare easy healthy dishes in no time.
10 Apps to Become a MasterChef
- 20 Minute Meals – Jamie Oliver by Zolmo. 60 recipes of the world-famous chef that can be prepared in under 20 minutes are supplied with guideline videos, photos and descriptions. Select the measurements and serving, create shopping lists and get useful tips from Jamie.
- Woman’s Day Cooking Assistant by Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S. Really useful and convenient app with a large library of recipes that can be searched by keywords, cuisines, budget and so on. There is a shopping list for each recipe. And Tips n’ Tools section will provide essential information concerning herbs, spices, kitchen equipment and more.
- Dishy- Cooking Made Easy – Christmas Update by Touch Fantastic Limited. The app automatically creates a shopping list for the chosen recipes and has 105 recipes to choose from.
- Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List by Condé Nast Digital. Definite must-haves for iPad owners as it includes more than 30,000 recipes that can be saved or shared, one-tap shopping list creation.
- Tyler Florence Fast by Delicious Propaganda. Select a menu from over 500 recipes and get completed shopping list. You can even mail Tyler and for the tips and advice! It has many unusual features that other apps don’t have, however, many usual options are absent here.
- Allrecipes.com Dinner Spinner – Recipes, Drinks, and more! by All Recipes, Inc. Shake the device to get random recipes and there are thousands of them.
- James Martin’s Food – Simplicity – HD Video Recipes for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch by James Martin’s Food. Here it is all about simply and tasty food. Video recipes are synchronized with the text view.
- Whole Foods Market Recipes by Whole Foods Market, Inc. The locator will show you the way to the nearest Whole Foods store where you can buy goods for selected dietary recipes.
- How to Cook Everything for iPhone by Culinate, Inc. Consider this app as a reference book where you can find useful information about cooking techniques or kitchen equipment.
- 250,000+ Recipes and Grocery List – BigOven by BigOven.com. It is a search-engine recipe app with many useful options like “Leftover Wizard” – select three ingredients and you will get recipes that include them.